The Associated Colleges of Central Kansas is established:
1) To be a voluntary association of church-related colleges in close geographical proximity that represents value-oriented, independent higher education;
2) To benefit each institution through cooperation that provides economy and enrichment of academic programs, yet preserves individual identity through the unique emphasis of each institution;
3) To encourage international and intercultural programming, thereby expanding the educational opportunities available to the members of each college community;
4) To enhance collegiality among disciplines and administrative offices and the quality of the academic offerings; and
5) To provide technical assistance of a range and level of sophistication not possible as six separate institutions.